Search This Blog

Google Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

17 Again

So this movie is about Mike O'Donnell wanting to turn back time to change things in the past. He gets a girl pregnant and throws away his college career to take care of her and the baby. He is going through a divorce so he wants to escape it all and go back to when he was 17 (hence the movie title). So a janitor who has the ability to turn back time for an individual gives Mike a chance to go back to the past and relive his high school life all over again. When he is there, he thinks that in order to turn time forward, he needs to help his kids succeed in high school (preventing his daughter from getting pregnant, and making sure that his son gets on the basketball team). His ultimate goal is to get his wife to love him again.

So, I remember Z
ac Efron from high school musical. The sweet little boy who was starting his career singing to a musical. Sure all the girls loved him, but he was out of sight, out of mind for me. Then I saw this movie and I said, "I'm not going to watch that movie" but sure enough I did. I wish I had a body like him. The little kid I knew from high school musical is no more. He is this ripped out man (not boy, haha). What does it take to get that kind of body. Gym 3 times a week? Every other day? 3 times a day?

Also, Matthew Perry (The adult of Mike O'Donnell) was in this movie to. He aged (I'm sad). He's older now, but I hope he is doing better. (Picture order is Older / Younger)

No comments:

Post a Comment