Search This Blog

Google Translate

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Faces of Walmart

Who loves you?
How many of you have been to Walmart?  Raise your hand.  Wow that's quite a number of you guys.  Have you seen weird people there?  I mean, freakishly weird?  Well if so, and you want to submit it, or see more of the faces, this site is for you!
This site has tons of people who are freaky weird.  According to the site I went to, some of the people do not go to walmart because of this.

Here are some people you might see:


2 comments:

  1. wow, lol yea I use to work there...i think I've seen it all now. I'll have to post some pics :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesnt matter what u look like. Theyre money spends just as good as anyone elses...I've never gave 2 shits what people think i look like or dont look like. Everyone is different.

    ReplyDelete