Search This Blog

Google Translate

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I hit my car today

I closed my fist as hard as I could and with all of my might I punched the side of my car!  It left a bruise on my hand and it made a dent in my car.


Just kidding =P  I'm not that aggressive.

But it is true, I hit my car today.  I was pulling out of my friend's garage and when I backed up and put it in drive to turn away from his garage, I hit the corner of the outside wall.  It was made of stucko and it scraped the passenger side, front bumper.



I washed it at the car wash and hoped that it would make it all better, but it didn't improve it much.  it just lost the whiteness that it had on the corner.








The wall suffered some damage as well
[Picture to come in the future]



My day has not been good since that.  I felt like cussing up the wazoo, speeding on the freeway, and many more, but I managed to calm down and thought of the ticket I can get on the freeway and slowed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment